Dates: 14 & 15 February 2023.
The Surety Foundation Training Seminar is a two-day in-depth basic level training seminar in Surety for professionals from inside and outside the Surety industry.
The possibility to register ends on February 10, 2023.
- Understanding the Surety business in general
- Analysis of the Surety markets worldwide, market characteristics and market trends
- Underwriting the clients
- Objectives and assessment of client and job site visits
- Risk management in good times and bad times
- Bond types, bond forms, contract bonds and non-contract bonds
- Underwriting bonds and guarantees
- Risk management policy in general
- Reinsurance, co-insurance, capacity and retention
- Early warning signs and reasons for companies to fail
- Surety bond claims, claims handling and claims experience
The training seminar includes especially team exercises, case studies and in-depth discussions.
The seminar is open to participants with limited experience in the Surety Bonds industry. Persons working in related sectors, credit managers, CFOs, the media or civil servants of Ministries, brokers, lawyers and other administrative authorities, will also benefit from this seminar.