Trade Credit Insurance
Stecis offers five types of Trade Credit Insurance (TCI) courses:
- Fundamentals of Trade Credit Insurance Webinar: Within 3 hours, learning how Trade Credit Insurance protects companies and banks against the risk that trade receivables are not being paid by the buyer of goods and services. Understanding the principles of Trade Credit Insurance, its role, and importance for domestic and export trade.
- On demand only for groups > 4 participants – Three Advanced Trade Credit Insurance Webinar Modules: Policy wording and Policy underwriting, Underwriting and Collection and Claim handling. During these three modules – that can be joint separately – you can enhance your knowledge of the day to day Trade Credit Insurance working practice. During these modules you will learn how to deal with practical cases yourself with the help of the tutors.
- Masterclasses (webinars and classroom training courses) on various topics like the Masterclass on Innovation and digitalisation in the Trade Credit Insurance and Trade Finance Industry.
- The Foundation Classroom Course offers you an introduction to TCI. Two tutors will guide you through the theory and cases.
- The Advanced Classroom Course will provide you with detailed information about Buyer Underwriting, risk management, and claims handling. Three experienced tutors will guide you through the theory and in-depth cases.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be updated with the latest developments: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stecis/