Course dates: 14 & 15 February 2023: start 9.00 o’clock AM CET until 5 o’clock PM CET.
Possibilities to register ended.
The Trade Credit Insurance Foundation Training Seminar is a two-day training seminar in trade credit insurance for professionals from inside and outside the trade credit insurance industry.
- Introduction to trade credit insurance
- Market overview
- Underwriting credit risks; pricing, problem buyer management, credit solutions for different customer segments
- Political risk
- Single Buyer risk
- Detecting early signs of financial stress
- Claims handling
- Pre-credit risk
- Insurers Maximum Loss (IML)
- Probable Maximum Loss (PML)
- Non-cancellable limits
- Market update
- Government support schemes in the context of Covid-19
The training seminar includes case studies and in-depth discussions. Participants are asked to prepare for the training seminar by reading the provided documents.
The seminar includes case studies and in-depth discussions.
The seminar is open to participants with limited experience in the trade credit insurance industry. Persons working in related sectors, the media or civil servants of Ministries, brokers, lawyers, and other administrative authorities, will also benefit from this seminar.
The training seminar includes case studies and in-depth discussions.